- Trip GradeModerate
- Trip StyleTrekking
- Group Size2 to 16
- Max Altitude4,130 M
About Annapurna Base Camp Luxury Trek
One of the most famous trekking routes in the world, Annapurna Base Camp Trek is splendid. And completing this trek in luxury is something else. There is a different excitement in the Annapurna Base Camp Luxury Trek.
This trek takes you to the base of the mighty mountains. The 360 degrees panoramic views of the mountains is something you will remember for the rest of your life. This trek takes you to a journey into the Himalayas through beautiful valleys and traditional settlements.
You will experience the remoteness of Nepal, the traditional lifestyle of locals, and an exciting helicopter flight.
The Annapurna Base Camp Luxury trek starts at Kathmandu. We will fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara on the second day. Our trek starts on the third day when we trek from Matkyu danda to Jhinu. We stay overnight at Sinuwa and Deurali before reaching the Annapurna Base Camp.
On day 7, we spend some memorable time around the base camp and fly back to Pokhara. We will get a fantastic view of the mountain range from air. Day 8 will be a free day at Pokhara, and we will fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu on day 9.
Highlights of Annapurna Base Camp Luxury Trek
- 360 panoramic view of Annapurna range and other mountains
- Overnight stays at luxurious hotels with exotic food options
- Exciting mountain flight from Annapurna base camp to Pokhara
- Hot springbath at Jhinu Danda
- Beautiful Bamboo forest
- Traditional Gurung villages and Gurung lifestyle
- Beautiful rivers and valleys
- Explore the beautiful city of Pokhara
- Explore Kathmandu and learn its historical values
- Most beautiful sunshine from Annapurna Base Camp
Fitness Level for Annapurna Base Camp Luxury Trek
You need to be moderately fit for this trek. Besides aged people and children, anyone can do this trek.
Altitude sickness is still a mystery to many. To be honest, you will never know when altitude sickness can hit you. Altitude sickness can get you irrespective of your fitness level, age, or gender.
If you do get altitude sickness, descend as soon as possible. You would want your friends or guide to know about your situation. Catch your breath once you reach the friendly altitude, and start ascending if you can. Make sure you take a rest every few minutes.
You can buy the medicine Diamox for altitude sickness. But I suggest you visit your doctor beforehand and know your body better.
Some Basic Tips for Annapurna Base Camp Luxury Trek
- Stay hydrated and stay healthy. Always drink enough water, as you will get dehydrated faster while trekking.
- Do not overpack your bags. Pack all the important stuff, but you should never pack carelessly.
- Choose the best time to visit, and you will have the best time.
- Visit your doctor before trekking. This way you will know what is best for you, and which medicine works well for you.
- Maintain hygiene. You are less likely to take a shower at the higher altitudes. Make sure you pack wet wipes to cleanse your body.
- Try the local foods, they are the best.
- Get comfy with your trekking shoes beforehand. I would recommend using your new trekking shoes on a regular basis for a few days before your trekking. You can avoid this if your shoes are not new.
- Make sure you pack breathable pants.
- Make sure to keep the environment clean. Annapurna Conservation Area is home to many floras and faunas. Hence do not do anything that might harm them.
- Day 1:Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m)
- Day 2:Fly to Pokhara (900m)
- Day 3:Drive to Matkyu danda (1500m), and Trek to Jhinu(1760m)
- Day 4:Trek to Upper Sinuwa (2360m)
- Day 5:Trek to Deurali (3200m).
- Day 6:Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4130m)
- Day 7:Fly back by Heli to Pokhara
- Day 8:Free day at Pokhara
- Day 9:Fly back to Kathmandu
- Day 10:Final Departure.
- Tourists class transportation to and from the airport and hotel.
- Bothway by Plane Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu.
- Annapurna Base Camp to Pokhara by Helicopter.
- Private transports Pokhara - Kimche .
- 2 Nights standards Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- 3 Nights standards Hotel in Pokhara with breakfast.
- Trekking lodge / Teahouse accommodations during the trek.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during the trek.
- Government Licensed Holder trekking guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- Porter during the Trekking (1 Potter for 2 trekkers) with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- Supporter guide group size above 8+ people.
- All necessary paperwork and entry permits (ACAP), Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) including local Tax, Government tax & official expenses.
- Sleeping bag, Duffel Bag & Down Jacket (if you do not have your own, to be returned after trip completion).
- An arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag.
- Farewell Dinner & Trekking Achievement Certificate.
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu & Pokhara city.
- Extra night accommodation and meals if early departure from the mountain.
- Nepal visa fee (You can apply for Online or you can easily issue the visa on arrival at International Airport Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance (necessary).
- International airfare.
- Your personal expenses.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic hot and cold drinks & all desserts sweet things.
- Hot shower and battery charging in the trekking Mountains.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in including section.
- Tips for the guide, porter, and driver.